New Updated COVID-19 Policies: Setting you up for success
The safety of our team and customers remains of the utmost importance to us at Network Services Group. We are adjusting to this new normal as Covid-19 restrictions in Michigan have started to ease. We are continuing to do our best to offer our customers the technical support they need to effectively run their businesses.
Over the past couple of months, we have been working with our customers to set them up to work from home. We were getting everyone setup with VPN’s, remote desktops, terminal servers, and cloud solutions. We made sure that they could get into the files and the data that they need in order to run their business.
Many of our customers experienced a big shift as many, if not all of their employees had to work remotely. As a result of this, many companies have been beginning to realize that they should invest in laptops and printers for their employees so that they can work productively from home.
During quarantine, laptop supplies were limited because many of them were made in China. Luckily, we are beginning to see distributors get more laptops and desktops back in stock.
As NSG moves past the initial stay at home orders that came with the pandemic, we are beginning to return to many of our typical tasks for clients. Some of our typical tasks for our clients at NSG include:
● Making sure people with older systems and software are being updated, in addition to installing new operating systems and replacing old systems and servers.
● Installing Solid State Hard-drives (SSDs), which produce a dramatic performance improvement and can give you a few more years of your old system.
● Internet security and cyber securities are big issues now and they are only going to get bigger in the future as the world becomes more interconnected.
● Anti-virus, reliable backups, and firewalls. We help set up, maintain, and update all of these systems. In this day and age security is not the place to go cheap!
● Working on maintenance plans and updating security and services.
If you aren’t 100% sure that you have your network security dialed in, then please give us a call to discuss. We’re ready to help as you continue to work from home or make your way back into the office – Ann Arbor based Network Services Group can help. Take your tech support and productivity to the next level! Contact us today!